Monday, September 1, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday- Book Characters that Would be Sitting at my Lunch Table

Hey guys!

Every week the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish Blog give us a pre-determined topic to list our top ten books. This week the topic is Top 10 Book Characters that Would be Sitting at my Lunch Table (Back to School Style). I decided to do a little bit of a twist and through in some mean girls because you know... mean girls. So, without further ado here is my list:

1) Freshmen= Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
2) ROTC Guys= Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
3) Preps=Noah from the Giver series by Lois Lowry
4) JV Jocks= Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5) Varsity Jocks= Oliver from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
6) Asian Nerds= Simon from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (yes, I am well aware that he is not Asian)
7) Cool Asians= Jace from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (again, I am well aware that he is not Asian)
8) Unfriendly Black Hotties= Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (technically she is black because she is related to the family of blacks)
9) Kids Who Eat Their Feelings= Ron Weasley from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
10) Kids Who Eat Nothing At All= Mara from the Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin
11) Desperate Wannabees= Tally from Uglies by Scott Westerfield
12) Burnouts= Thomas, Newt, and Minho from the Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner
13) Sexually Active Band Geeks= Craig and Noel from It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
14) The Greatest People You Will Ever Meet= Frodo, Sam, Mary, and Pippin from The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
15) The Plastics= the girls from The Pretty Little Liars series

I am well aware that this is more than 10 but I do what I want!

Hope that you enjoy and who doesn't love a good Mean Girls reference now and then. Oh, and if your not wearing pink then you can't sit with me. :p
Nice wig, Severus. | 21 Fandom Mashups That Are Impossibly Perfect
Harry Potter Mean Girls memes...
Mean Girls vs. Twilight. Mean Girls always wins. haha freaking twilight.
Psh! People don't get along in middle school! Whatever happened to 'I must not tell lies' "Professor" Umbridge? You can't sit with us!

12 comments:

  1. Looool, love the gifs. Great idea to include some girls. They are everywhere O_o
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were just too funny not to include. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha, great list! I especially love the way you've split it up into cliques. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Something about the way the list was worded made me think of mean girls. Then the idea just grew from there.

      Delete
  3. I'll be very unpopular here but I didn't like Cath from Fangirl. *hides* But I totally agree with you about Four, Katniss and Ron! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok. I won't go all mean girls on you for not liking Cath. :)

      Delete
  4. Great list! Thanks for stopping by Proud Book Nerd! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, pretty clever!! I'm all for Mean Girls references anytime :) And I hadn't seen those Umbridge pics before, heehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! People who can understand and appreciate my mean girl references are all right in my book. I hadn't seen them either until I typed in Mean Girls on pinterest and then I was introduced to a whole new world. :)

      Delete
  6. HAHAHA. I love your take on this topic, and I love the images at the end of your post - it's all very clever. My question is which table would YOU be sitting at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is actually a very hard question because I would want to be at pretty much all of them, well with the exception of the Pretty Little Liars one. But, if I had to pick one it would be the nerdy Asian table with Simon. I just think that he and I would have the most in common and could totally be besties and maybe even date a little bit. He is just so nerdy, sweet, and kind.

      Delete