Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Books that people have been telling you to read

 
Hey guys!

Every week the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish Blog give us a pre-determined topic to list our top ten books. This week the topic is Top 10 Books that people have been telling me to read. Now I put my own spin on this and listed out the top 10 books that I currently own but just for whatever reason have not yet read. Whether that is because of some very unfortunate spoilers or just a whole bunch of negative reviews. So without further ado here is my list:
 
In video form=
 
In list form=
1) The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
2) The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
3) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
6) Shatter Me by Tahara Mafi
7) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
8) Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
9) The Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
10) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Let me know what you think in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Vampire Academy, Infernal Devices, and Delirium made my list too, but I spun the topic a little different. You have to read them though. I've been wanting to read Anna and the French Kiss for a while .It's on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all just sound so good! I just don't even know where to begin. :(

      Delete
  2. Okay, your first priority should definitely be Throne of Glass series because it's just so, so good. And then you should read Vampire Academy. And oh, Shadow and Bone is a fantastic book!

    I didn't like Anna and the French Kiss.

    The rest I haven't read, heeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throne of Glass is definitely at the top of my priority list!

      Delete
  3. YES TO ALL OF THEM!! Well, I haven't read Shatter Me or The Night Circus yet so I guess I can't speak to those reads, but the rest are a MUST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just finished The Night Circus it was so freaking fantastic! I will have to read the rest of these books they all sound so amazing!

      Delete