Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Goals for The Bout of Books 11.0

Here are my goals for this Bout of Books!

My TBR for this read-a-thon:
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Death Cure by James Dashner
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

In total I will read 4 books during this period. Each day I will read as many pages as I possibly can and give a daily update on the book, how many pages, and how many books read to date. If I finish all four books before the end of the period then I will add Fragments by Dan Wells.

Twitter chats: I will be participating in the twitter chat on Wednesday @ 8 pm. This is the only one that I can do, sadly. :(

Challenges:
Monday- Book Scavenger Hunt -- The Book Monsters
Thursday-Like This, Try This -- Writing My Own Fairy Tale
Friday- Book Chain -- Christian Bookshelf Reviews
Sunday- 5 Books -- Falling Down the Book Hole

6 comments:

  1. forgot to add that I plan on reading some people's posts and making some new friends. Books and friends! Who needs anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed City of Lost Souls and I LOVED Catching Fire! Hope you enjoy your books and good luck! :)

    Kyra @ My Bout of Books Goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to hear that you loved them!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great plan to me! :) I loved the Hunger Games trilogy but I still need to read The Maze Runner series. Really looking forward to hearing what you think.

    I'll try to keep an eye on your blog for your updates!

    Here's what I'll be reading next week
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I can remember to keep the ol' blog updated. :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck. :)
    I want to read The Maze Runner (and the rest of the books) myself. Probably before the movie comes out, I think. Otherwise I'll never read it. :S

    ReplyDelete