Friday, August 1, 2014

My August Goals

Hey guys!
 
I just wanted to let you guys know what my August bookish goals are, so without further ado here they be!
 
Books I want to read:
 
The Last Mage Guardian by Sabrina Chase (my last ARC from a Goodreads competition)
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments #5)
The Death Cure by James Dashner (Maze Runner #3)
Harry: A History by Melissa Anelli 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #2)

Books I am going to be reviewing:

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (the first 5 b/c I don't own the 6th)
The Young World by Chis Weitz (The Young World #1)- c/o Goodreads First Reads
Invincible by C.A. Gray (Piercing the Veil #2)- c/o Goodreads First Reads
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #1)
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

Booktube type stuffs:

  • Make an Intro to Booktube video
  • Make a TBR shame video
  • Make a few tag videos just for funsies
  • Participate in a read along with other booktubers: This month the book is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (I do need to buy this book because I do not yet own it).
  • Start my Blogging Confessions tag thingy majig

Other stuffs:
  • I will hopefully read and review more books than I have set for my goals
  • I will not be buying any more books (with the exception of the read along book) and just focus on dwindling the TBR pile down some)
  • I am going to read the rest of series that I have not finished first in order to catch up on my reading type stuff
  • I am also going to be better about linking up to memes during the week: read I am actually going to make a concious effort to visit new blogs and make some friends
What are your bookish and non-bookish related goals for this month? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment