Monday, August 4, 2014

Dusting off the Shelf Read-a-thon

I found this Read-a-thon via Mimi at Mnmmariam (you guys should check her out because she is pretty cool and she also does booktube! which is awesome). The purpose of this read-a-thon is to get some of the TBR books that have been cluttering up your shelf for a while now and new and honorable place in your read pile.

dusting-off-the-shelf-read-a-thon-graphic1 read a thon

So, without further ado here is my TBR list for this read-a-thon:

Read a book set in the past: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame Smith

Read a classic: I will choose a story from my big bind up of Edgar Allen Poe stories and do a post about that.

Read a book written before 2010: The Princess Bride by William Golding

Other books to read:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (I am reading this for a read a long with Elizzibooks)

The Last Mage Guardian by Sabrina Chase (c/o Goodreads First Reads and I really need to get it read so I can review it)

Delirium by Lauren Oliver (the time has come to start reading this series!)

I think that I can do it!!!!!!! 6 books in about 15 days should be plenty doable. Plus I am also participating in the bout of books later on this month. So you know what that means? Lots of books read in August means that I can buy even more books in September!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or not... I should probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment