Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bout of Books: Book Reading List

Here it is! After much hemming and hawing I have finally decided which books I am going to be reading during the Bout of Books reading challenge.

Books That I Will be Reading:

1) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
2) Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3) Uglies by Scott Westerfield (I will no longer be able to say that I have not read a Scott Westerfield book!)
4) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
5) The Death Cure by James Dashner

Other Goals:
  • Complete at least three challenges during that week
  • Comment on at least five posts by other bloggers each day (should be able to do this on my lunch break)
  • Update my progress each day
  • Make a wrap up video at the end of the Bought of Books read-a-thon
  • Make some bout of books twitter friends
Remember that you too can join in the fun at the Bout of Books blog! Here we go guys hopefully I can both complete all of my goals and maybe dwindle dat darned old TBR list just a teensy little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment