Friday, August 1, 2014

Bout of Books: My first bout of books ever!

So, I am a bought of books virgin but I am so excited because I have heard nothing but great things about this challenge.
Bout of Books 11


It's back! The Bout of Books Read-a-thon is upon all of us again. This is a challenge that is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. This challenge begins at midnight on Monday, August 18 and ends on Sunday August 24. There is no pressure to this challenge and the only competition is between you, yourself, and I. The goal is to just increase the number of books that you normally read on a weekly basis. There are additional challenges, some giveaways, and prizes involved. So be sure to check the Bout of Books website to keep updated on all that is happening.

Be sure to link up your official "I am participating" post so we can all be one big happy family who loves to read!

I will be back later on this week once I have finalized my list for this challenge and will share that with you guys.

Eeeeeek! I am so excited to be doing this! It will be tons o fun. :)

4 comments:

  1. I came across your blog....and was reading your profile...and I'm the same way about sci fi and fantasy - -it sucks me me when it's really good :) what's steam punk? I've never heard of it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steam punk is set in the Victorian era so it has that type of feel to the novel. The main thing that really defines it as steam punk though is the inclusion of technology. The technology is often very advanced and outlandish for the time period in which the novel is set. Think Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross.

      Delete
  2. btw 4 some reason my wordpress profile is not takig u to my blog...here is the link to my blog http://mnmmariam.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check your blog out! Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete