Tuesday, July 29, 2014

W.W.W. Wednesday: July 30

The lovely blogger over at Should Be Reading started this weekly meme to help us answer the following questions:

What are you currently reading: The Young World by Chris Weitz

This book was c/o Goodreads First Reads. Think of this book as a mixture of Gone by Michael Grant and The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I am about halfway through this book and currently loving it. So, I am on target to finish this book before August so as to add it to my July read pile.

What did you just finish reading: Invincible by C.A. Gray (Piercing the Veil #2)

I gave this book, which was c/o Goodreads First Reads, 4 stars. I will have a full review up on the ol' blog soon. Also I have already done a really short review on Goodreads and the author liked it! So, you know now I am famous and stuff.

What do you think you will read next: The Last Mage Guardian by Sabrina Chase

This book was c/o Goodreads First Reads. Summary via Goodreads:  Her great-uncle, the mage Oron, bequeathed to her his oak-shaded chateau and a debt of magical honor. But Miss Ardhuin Andrews must hide her magical talents. How can she repay the debt? Political intrigue, duty, and echoes of an old war not truly ended combine to create a smoldering crisis in a world where magic and science coexist.

Won't be able to get this one read in time to add it to July's read pile but it will be a good start for my August reading.

2 comments:

  1. Woah you got all of these books from Goodreads?! That's pretty impressive because I never win those giveaways. It's good to hear you've been enjoying The Young World because I've been curious about that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised that I won as well. Usually I never win giveaways. I would recommend that book because I really did like it. There are some problems, as with all books, but overall a job well done.

      Delete