Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Queen


 
The lovely blog Breaking the Spine hosts a weekly meme called Waiting on Wednesday which allows us to showcase a book that we can not wait to be released
 
Title: The Queen: A Selection Novel
Author: Kierra Cass
Publication Date:12/2/2014
 
 
The Queen

Summary:
Before America Singer's story began, another girl came to the palace to compete for the hand of a different prince….
Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series. This prequel story takes place before the events of The Selection and is told from the point of view of Prince Maxon's mother, Amberly. Discover a whole new Selection with this inside look at how Maxon's parents met—and how an ordinary girl named Amberly became a beloved queen.

Why am I eagerly awaiting the release: For one the date is a mere 4 days from my birthday and any book that comes out around that time is a good book. Also I have recently become addicted to The Selection series as in I can't freaking put the book down and I want more. So, this book sounds amazeballs and I want it now. The series is not one that I would have probably picked up on my own but after hearing others rave about it I decided to give it a try. Boy was I glad I did! If you haven't read the series already stop what you are doing, get in your car or on your computer, and buy these books! Like now!

8 comments:

  1. Haven't read this series but this looks good. Hope you enjoy it!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be just as good as The Selection books.

      Delete
  2. The cover is beautiful! Unfortunately, I couldn't really get into the series. I hope you love it though! Here's my WoW!

    I'm also hosting a blitz & giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the cover is beautiful I like it better than The Selection covers for sure. I will check your post out.

      Delete
  3. I love reading prequels. I will definitely be on the lookout for this one.

    Grace
    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds awesome! I really cannot wait for this one.

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy for this novella! I'm definitely not ready to give up on The selection world

    Here’s My WoW
    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Such a good freaking series!

      Delete