Monday, July 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Movies and Shows

This is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where they allow bloggers to post on a pre-determined topic.

This week the topic is the top ten TV shows and movies. I have decided to do a top ten for each category. As usual my Top 10 is in no particular order. Here we go!

Top Ten Shows on TV (some are currently on and others aren't):

1) How I Met Your Mother
Dump A Day Funny Pictures - 52 Pics

2) The Big Bang Theory
THE BIG BANG THEORY - signals

3) Sherlock
#SherlockLives

4) Danny Phantom
#132 - Danny Phantom from Danny Phantom 19/07/2012

5) Reign
Francis (Toby Regbo) proposes to Mary (Adelaide Kane) in Reign on the CW.  Love!!!

6) Kim Possible

29 Reasons “Kim Possible” Was The Best Disney Channel Show Of The '00s


7) Fringe
Fringe, SciFi meats mystery, 2 parallel worlds, that somehow have to except each others existance, Joshua Jackson and John Noble (!) did the trick for me.   I like.

8) Firefly
Firefly <3   Love this part, I love the bits where we see janes softer side
9) Family Guy
15 Family Guy Quotes - Likes

10) Scooby Doo
hehe! I've seen every single episode of the original series-and I still watch Scooby Doo. Every movie, every tv show, I hunt down and I watch. Scooby Doo is a show that you can watch for the rest of your life. And you don't have to be ashamed of it at all.

Top Ten Movies:

1) Mary Poppins
Mary Poppins... I think this will be my Halloween costume

2) What a Girl Wants
Oliver James and Amanda Bynes as Ian & Daphne from What a Girl Wants (2003)

3) Mean Girls
hahahaha.. this part is hilarious! "you can't just ask people why they're white!"

4) Scary Movie (any of them, don't care)
Scary Movie

5) Accepted
Accepted. Forever one of my favorites. Love this movie!! Are you happy I like it!!!

6) The Perks of Being a Wallflower
the perks of being a wallflower- this sounds like the way I am sometimes :-)

7) 21 Jump Street
21 jump street haha i could not stop laughing on this part so funny!!!
8) Harry Potter (Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite but I don't discriminate)
Best quote of Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban -  Ron and his fear of spiders

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

9) Chasing Liberty
 Chasing Liberty
10) Cashback


Cashback

 


16 comments:

  1. So many good movies/shows that I also like (21 Jump Street, Perks, Family Guy, Mean Girls) are on your list! Horray for Danny Phantom, seriously he's so hoooot and attractive (plus he has ghost mojo!!). Great picks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I legitimately had a crush on that cartoon character!

      Delete
  2. I love your list! I've seen most of it! But I did a double take on Cashback. Was that Sean Biggerstaff who played Oliver Wood on HP? Because I had such great crush on Oliver Wood. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes it is! I hardcore stalked that boy's fan page and found out what other things he had acted in. Plus in the movie he has an American accent. Oh my gosh swoons! He sexy.

      Delete
  3. God this is such a fantastic list! Where do I even start!? I love the spiders scene HP3. I love this entire list actually! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had so much freaking fun making this list.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, Sherlock and Firefly ALMOST made my list too, if only it was a list of top 15!! Love them so much ^^ And I've been hankering for a Mean Girls rewatch for a while now - maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really needed a top 15. You should totally have a Mean Girls movie weekend!

      Delete
  5. I love Scooby Doo too! =)

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an awesome show! I actually have the DVD collection of all the old shows.

      Delete
  6. Sherlock is amazing! I am reading other lists and realizing I forgot a few of my favorite series on my list just because I haven't watched them recently - silly me! Also, 21 Jump Street is so funny, I can't wait to see the sequel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love Sherlock. Plus they are going to make about 3 or 4 new episodes, Ahhhhhhh! The sequel 22 Jump Street is so good. Definitely as funny if not funnier than the first. Saw it on a date, didn't keep the guy but will be buying the movie.

      Delete
    2. At least the movie was worth it lol ;)

      Delete
    3. Yes. One good thing did come out of a very awkward date. At least the movie could make me laugh.

      Delete
  7. I love Sherlock. I liked How I Met Your Mother until the series finale. I felt rather disappointed. It's in now way how I wanted the show to end. Sadly, it felt like a joke to me. :(

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with Sherlock and they are making new episodes. yay! I was also disappointed in the finale of How I Met Your Mother. Such a let down!

      Delete