Monday, July 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday-Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island

This is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where they allow bloggers to post on a pre-determined topic.

This week the topic is which ten fictional characters would you want with you on a deserted island.

So, I decided to do a v-log to catalog my response to this question. However I did take the time to write out the character, where they are from, and a very brief synopsis of why I picked them. Just in case you don't want to watch or you are at work right now (don't worry we all do it).  Hope you enjoy!



1) Oliver Wood (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)- pure hotness factor and the fact that he is a wizard.

2) Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)- she is the brightest witch of her age and without her Harry Potter would have accomplished nothing.

3) Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)- she is quirky and I will need someone to go hunt nargles with when the boredom sets in.

4) Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins)- she is badass and can hunt like nobody else.

5) Four (Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth)- pure hotness factor and the fact that he seemed pretty strong and is obviously brave.

6) Simon (Mortal Instruments series)- he is a vampire who can walk in the sun, you know without shimmering, so yeah obviously he will come. And he will live forever so if none of us get off the island before we die he can help people find the bodies and tell the tale.

7) Newt (Maze Runner series by James Dashner)- he is a leader and gets stuff done. Also he really showed compassion with Thomas so I would like to have him on my island.

8) Samm (Partials sequence by Dan Wells)- I just really really really really really like his character. I thought that he was well done and definitely had that I can survive in a post-apocalyptic world thing going on.  

9) Calvin (A Wrinkle in Time series by Madeline L'Engle)- he crossed the universe for a girl to help her save her dad. I think he would be ok with the whole deserted island thing. Since knowing me it would probably be my fault that we are there in the first place.

10) Noah (The Giver quartet by Lois Lowry)- I mean he freaking stole a baby people and escaped in the middle of the night undetected from a pretty well-guarded place. I think he can handle an island.

4 comments:

  1. Katniss is a great choice. I think I should have picked someone who could hunt because I would definitely starve on my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. I would as well! Especially if there was no Sonic within a reasonable distance of my deserted island.

      Delete
  2. I Love that you brought Luna on the Island with you! Why would I have not that of her?!?!?!?! GUH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luna and I could be best friends I just know it! There are definitely some characters that I should have thought of as well. Maybe some characters that were not pure hotness factor? Maybe.

      Delete