Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pay Day Bookhaul (Hosted on a Monday)

I really want to start my own meme where we can share our bookhauls. I uploaded a video but in case you are watching this at work, we all do it, I also wrote a description below.
 
 
I filmed it outside so as not to disturb my sister and was freaking paranoid that my neighbors would look out of their window and see me just standing there like a weirdo filming myself. So I kept looking over there all creepy like. Yeah, I'm really awkward and weird.
 
I call it the Pay Day Bookhaul because I know that most of my book buying insanity goes on during the weekend. Which incidentally usually corresponds with a pay day! Whoop Whoop!  I feel like this hookup needs to happen on a Monday because Mondays are just very misunderstood. Nobody likes Monday, face it we all hate this day. So why not make it better by hosting a little link up where we can share all of our book buying madness and maybe find some new books to read! As if the TBR pile is not large enough already!!!!!!!
 
So come! Join! Share your Pay Day Bookhaul with me and the rest of the interwebs! Do it now! Well, not now but on Monday come back and join! 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I do like the idea of doing this on Monday, haha! I don't participate in book hauls anymore, but I would definitely tune in to your next vid to see what books you bought. And you are so not awkward on camera as you say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully the book haul thing will be a success. :) And maybe I will get over my camera shyness thing.

      Delete