Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pay Day Book Haul #2

Hey Guys!

It's that time again! Pay Day Book Haul time! This is a weekly link up where you can share what books you bought, were gifted, or borrowed this past week. This link up is hosted on a Monday to give some light and happiness to such a dark and dreary day.

Like always you can either make a video, a post, or just comment on this post. Please link back to my blog and if you want include one of my really cool buttons that I made this past weekend. Thanks!


Without further ado here is my video:


2 comments:

  1. Holy wow, 16 books! Another great book haul week for you then. So excited to see that you picked up The Curse of the Wendigo because The Monstrumologist is one of my favourite series!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to that one! As soon as I get caught up on my ARC craziness that is at the top of my TBR pile.

      Delete