Monday, July 21, 2014

Pay Day Book Haul #1

Hey guys!

It's here! The very first Pay Day Book Haul on a Monday. Feel free to link your post describing the books that you bought this past week in the comments section or just tell me.

Here is my book haul in v-log form:



Sorry about the shortness of the video. My phone was dying and I was in a race against the clock to avoid it blacking out in the middle of the video. Also the lighting is weird and I am working on trying to be able to film in front of my bookcases. So, I hope that you enjoyed my book haul!

I look forward to seeing what book you guys got this past week!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, you got SO many books! I'm definitely jealous and you almost make me want to want to go out and buy some right now, but I'm being good and sticking to my strict book budget instead. Of these, I've only read Will Grayson, but I absolutely loved it!! I'm curious to hear what you think of the Chris Weitz book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to read the Young World it is definitely on my TBR list. I have really got to slow down on the book buying. I am currently working on a TBR shame video to motivate me to stay away from le books!

      Delete