Friday, July 11, 2014

Flashback Friday: The Artemis Fowl Series

ffbutton2
This is a weekly meme that is hosted by Rebecca over at Bookshelf Fantasies as a way to recap books that are older (been published for at least five years) but still have a special place in our hearts.


Publication dates: 2001-2012



I cannot express my love for these books enough. Besides Eoin Colfer being one of my favorite authors this series opened up my love for fantasy, fairies, paranormal, and the supernatural. I think that I have read every single book that he has ever written and my love just continues to grow. These are middle grade reads but they are just amazingly wonderful and are some of my most prized possessions. I just love to love them and I am not ashamed. Let me know in the comments if you are a fan of this series as well!

Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1)The Arctic Incident (Artemis Fowl, #2)The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3)The Opal Deception  (Artemis Fowl, #4)The Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl, #5)The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, #6)The Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, #7)The Last Guardian (Artemis Fowl, #8)

6 comments:

  1. I love the Artemis Fowl books too! I have to admit though, I never finished the series, I just lost track of it. I may have to now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! You must finish the series!

      Delete
  2. Sad to say, but I've never read these books! My son has a copy of the 1st one, and I've been tempted... maybe you've finally convinced me to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it and the rest of the series. They are so fun and magical I just can't get enough of them.

      Delete
  3. No reason at all to be ashamed for loving these books and Eoin Colfer!! I think he is a fantastic and engaging writer, as well, although I have yet to read all of his books. I have read the first three Artemis Fowl and totally loved them. Need to pick up the series again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eoin Colfer is definitely one of my favorite authors and is the one that got me interested in fantasy. I actually only read the first three as well until about a year ago when I learned that the series continued! Reliving my childhood has never felt so good.

      Delete