Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome!

Hey there!

My name is Emma and I have been struggling with this whole making a blog thing for a while. I have tried a few times with some success. It is a lot of work, but seeing as I need a creative outlet that does not cost me money this whole blogger thing seemed like a worthwhile shot. This time I will stick with it. Unlike the last few times I will not limit myself to one particular theme. The first blog I had was a DIY blog and unfortunately I just didn't have the time or the money to do any crazy renovation (I figured my college dorm roommate would appreciate the lack of remodeling). The second blog was a fashion blog but since I feel weird standing outside with a tripod taking pictures of myself that one also fell by the wayside.

Now for a little bit about me: I am pretty awkward, I love to hike, rock climb, camp, go to thrift stores, read (it could be a sport for me), obsessed with Harry Potter, and of course I love to hang out with my dog (Noel). So pretty much just your average 20 something year old who is trying to figure out this whole working girl thing, not to mention I am about to go back to school in January to get my PhD in Physical Therapy. Somebody pinch me! I can't wait to see where life takes me, thanks for coming along for the ride!

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment